Our web address is the following: www.dresseurdetables.gr
Thank you for visiting our website. Protecting your privacy is very important to us. Below, we provide you with detailed information on how we use the information you provide to us.
Name and contact details of the data controller (as defined in the data protection legislation):
The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor / user of Dresseur de tables company’s services is subject to the terms of this section as well as to the relevant provisions of the Greek Law (2472/1997 for the protection of the individual from the protection of personal data as supplemented by the decisions of the Chairman of the Committee for Personal Data Protection, PD 207/1998 and 79/2000 and article 8 of Law 2819/2000) and European law (directives 95/46 / EC and 97/66 / EC ).
These terms are formulated in the light of both the rapid development of technology and in particular the Internet and the existing – albeit underdeveloped – set of legal regulations on these issues. In this context, any relevant arrangements will be the subject of this section. In any case, Dresseur de tables reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data after informing the visitors / users and within the existing or possible legal framework. If a visitor / user does not agree with the terms of protection of personal data provided in this section must not use the services of Alumax.
Purpose of the collection, processing and use of your personal data: Any personal data that become known to us during your visit to our website is treated by us in accordance with the relevant legislation for the protection of personal data. The data is used by us in confidence and is collected, processed and used for the sole purpose:
(a) Ensure the functionality of the website
(b) Safeguard our legitimate business interests in providing advice and support to users and to ensure the customized design of our website. In addition to the above, any data you share with us is used by us solely for the completion and processing of our communication.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data: Data processing is carried out in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: “GDPR”) and based on the following legal principles:
- In cases where we have obtained your consent to the processing of transactions concerning your personal data, the processing of data is based on Article 6, paragraph 1 (a) of the GDPR.
- The data you share with us in the context of orders and which are necessary for the completion and / or processing of these orders are processed by us in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1 (b) of the GDPR.
- If data processing is necessary to comply with specific legal obligations, such data processing is based on Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR.
- If data processing is required to safeguard a legitimate interest pursued by our company or a third party and provided that it is not contrary to overriding interests, fundamental rights and / or fundamental freedoms of the data subject, data processing is based on Article 6 (1).(f) of the GDPR.
Retention period, deletion of data and data lock: Upon completion of the order, your data will be excluded from further use and will be deleted after the retention period provided by tax or commercial legislation, unless you have given explicit consent to the reuse of your data. In addition, your data will be deleted as soon as your consent ceases to exist or when it is no longer needed for the purpose of processing the data. If your data is no longer needed for this purpose and / or if your consent is no longer available, then the legal basis is removed, but if nevertheless your data must remain stored due to existing legal, official or contractual obligations (e.g. in accordance with current tax legislation requiring the retention of your data and your tax registration number for the issuance of the relevant invoice and its maintenance for a certain period of time and sending to the tax office guarantee commitments or accounting) , the processing of the data will be limited by corresponding marking and locking of such data.
Calendar files: Each time you visit our site, your browser sends usage data that is stored on the server as log files. The files stored in this way contain the following information: date and time of the visit, name of the website you are visiting, IP address, URL of the website from which you arrived at our website, type and version of the browser you are using, operating system you are using. This data is used exclusively for the purpose of technical communication and to ensure technical operation. They will be deleted as soon as the use of our website expires, subject to a possible legal obligation to maintain them. Legal bases constitute the fulfillment of our legal obligations regarding data security, our legal interest in the technical operation of our website, the elimination of malfunctions and the guarantee of security.
IP Addresses: The IP address through which the PC accesses the Internet and is then used solely for the collection of statistics and the security of transactions.
- Third-party cookies Cookies are also used for the purposes of network, analytics services and plugins (eg. to share content on social media). We do not control the settings of these cookies, so we suggest you to check the websites of others, for more information about their cookies, and how to manage them. Then you can find more information about these cookies, about the various services we use for our website. Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit specific websites. Please note that cookies can not harm your computer. We do not store personally identifiable information, such as credit card information, in cookies that we create on our website. If you want to know more about cookies in general, and how to manage them, visit aboutcookies.org
To manage cookies, see the following guides for the four most popular web browsers: – Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/el-GR/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies-Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=el-GR-Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/el-GR/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences-Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=el-GR
For all browsers, please consult your documentation or online help guide.
Why are cookies used?
If you decide to ‘share’ the content of the website to your friends through social networks – such as Facebook and Twitter – you can receive cookies from these websites. We do not control their settings, so we suggest you check these sites for more information about them and how to manage them.
Google Analytics with web analytics tools: This website uses Google Analytics, a Google Analytics web analytics service. (Hereinafter referred to as “Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, which are small text files that are stored on your computer and allow us to analyze the use of our website. As a rule, information generated by cookies about the use of our website is transmitted to a Google server in the United States, where it is stored. However, if you have enabled IP anonymization for this website, your IP address will only be sent after it is first cut by Google within the Member States of the European Union or other Contracting Parties to the Convention on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the United States and then truncated there. At the request of the site administrator, Google uses this information to analyze your use of the site, to report activity on the site to us, its administrators, and to provide other services that linked to the website and internet usage. The IP address that Google Analytics sends through your browser is not linked to any other data that Google may have. You can block the storage of cookies with relevant settings of your browser, but you should be aware that in this case, you may not be able to take full advantage of all the functions of this website. In addition, if you want to prevent the collection of data generated by cookies and related to the use of the website (including your IP address) by Google, and if you want to exclude yourself from the processing of this data by Google, you can download and install a module (“plugin”) via the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=el. Περισσότερες λεπτομέρειες υπάρχουν στις σελίδες https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html και http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Data Security: We take the usual, recognized technical and organizational measures to protect our website and other systems from the loss, destruction, access, modification and distribution of your data by unauthorized persons, but we are unable to guarantee your full protection. Your client account can only be accessed by entering your personal password. Always keep your passwords confidential and close the browser window when you finish your session with us, especially when sharing your computer with other users.
Social media: Our social networking pages (Facebook, Twitter, YouToube, Google+) also offer you extensive personal support. When you ask a question to us, through one of these social networking pages, we forward it to the appropriate section. This information is used solely to answer your question, and is never passed on to a third party. In order to contact us through social media pages, you must subscribe to these services. For this purpose, the companies that provide these services may need to collect, store and use your personal information. We cannot influence the type, intent or processing of this information.
Rights of data subjects: As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to receive information about the personal data we have stored about you, the duration of the storage, the processing of the data and any recipients of this data. You also have the right to receive a copy of your personal data which is subject to data processing.
- Right of correction: You have the right to ask us to correct any incorrect personal data and to complete incomplete personal data.
- Right to delete (“right to be forgotten”): If the legal conditions are met, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data. If deletion is not possible due to legal retention obligations, data processing is restricted accordingly (see below).
- Right to restrict processing: If the legal conditions are met, you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data, i.e. to mark the data in such a way that it will not be subjected to further processing in the future (in other words, “locked »).
- Data transfer right: If the legal conditions are met, you have the right to ask us to send the data you have provided to us either to you or to a processor of your choice, in which case we will send it according to your request in a standard structured format that can be read by a machine.
- The right to object to direct marketing purposes: You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes (“promotion objections”).
- The right to raise objections to the processing of data with a “legitimate interest” as a legal basis. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data by us, provided that the objection has as a legal basis a “legitimate interest”. In this case we will stop the processing of your data, unless we can prove – within the parameters of the law – that there are convincing legal bases for further processing which outweigh your rights.
- Right to withdraw your consent. If you have given your consent to the collection and processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time with a result in the future. However, this does not affect the legality of the processing of your data up to the date of revocation.
- Right to complain to the supervisory authority. If you believe that the processing of your data has violated the applicable law, you can file a complaint to the competent supervisory authority. For this purpose you can contact the data protection authority responsible for your place of residence or your federal state, or the data protection authority to which we belong.
Communication: If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, updating, correcting, blocking or deleting your data, or about revoking any consent you have given, you may contact us directly with us. You can find our contact details in the posting details.